Guns and Buckets

I saw guns, I saw buckets,
So that the rich men could catch every penny spilled,
I saw guns, I saw buckets,
so they could profit off of every innocence they killed,
I saw a whole lot of people doing nothin',
While every wound ran dry and  every bucket filled,
'Till blood overflowed like reign,
Let me tell you once again:

I saw guns, I saw buckets,
And the weeping children mopping up the rich man's mess
I saw fortunes draining the luckless,
I saw rolls of coin cut through Kevlar vests,
And a whole lot of folks we put our trust in,
Who dipped their hands in the buckets to anoint the blessed,
Filled with gold and blood the same,
And prosperity and pain,
And loud protests screamed in vain,
Silver silencing the sane,
With Necrotic Ruthless Aim,
In this abattoirish game,
While the rest slept tight in the line of sight as they sung Ain't That a Shame.